Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fishes

A few weeks ago, I went to the pet store with Becca (who had to pick up some cat food.)

As usual, I got distracted by the fishes. Specifically, the Beta fish.

Becca is a bad influence on me.

Some of you may remember Itty, Bitty Betty, my tiny, pink Beta fish.

She is Itty, Bitty no longer:

 

That day, I got her a friend. Following great trends in pet-naming, I called the friend-fish Wilma:

 

Wilma is quite bitty at the moment, but I am sure she will grow.
The Boy™ and I went to Lowe's last week and found the coolest lamp to sit between the two bowls. With the added touch of a couple of daffodils in a vase that Karen gave to me for my birthday, the whole ensemble has a very Zen-like quality about it.


 

This is what is making me happy right now. 

No comments: