Sunday, May 2, 2010

Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival

   Yesterday the Ever Lovely B and I went to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival and we had a wonderful time.  It was abnormally hot (and sunny) for the first day of May, so I think we both were a bit lethargic.  But we enjoyed ourselves and bought enough yarn to get us through the summer (at least.)

    Sheep getting sheered. (It's too loud for the little girl.)


 Alpacas! Aren't they adorable?!


 Some kids take a break and watch a puppet show.


 A baby dances to a fiddler on the green. 


 Miss B smiles prettily.


Exhausted Gina hangs out in the Yurt.


This is the art I bought. It is awesome.


     Now my fun and games are over. It's back to the real world of work and rehearsals. Twelve Angry Men rehearsals are going well.  I'm exhausted, but it's a good exhausted.  Right now at least. Ask me again in a week and I may say otherwise.

  12 angry men debate the fate of a young man.

 

No comments: