Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Keep on Truckin'

Moving sucks.

That's pretty much all there is to it. I've moved more times than I care to count.

I've moved from one town to another.

I've moved from one State to another.

I've moved within the same town more than once.

I've even moved apartments within the same building.

None of them are easy. No matter how to slice it, moving sucks.

This time, when we move, I'd like to try to make it slightly less sucky by hiring a moving company.

I know people have had bad experiences with moving companies.  But people must have had good experience with moving companies too.

Have you ever used a company to move? If you have, who did you use? How did you find them? What were the pros and cons? Would you recommend it?

Or should I just stop being a baby and move myself?


(Image via movingtrucks.us)

No comments: