Monday, April 11, 2011

To Gloria With Love

I've blogged about this show a couple of times.  It's the dance show I stage managed for Brio Dance Company last weekend.

I was backstage for the show, so I didn't get many pictures, but here are the few that I got.  Most of them are the gobos on the back cyc, because I'm a tech geek.  But they're pretty.






This was the cyc look for the opening scene. It took place in a small farmhouse in Italy. 
This was the gobo for the "Roaring 20s" in NYC.  If you look at the top of the picture, you can see the shadows of the lighting instruments on second electric.





This one is probably my favorite.  I don't remember exactly where it was used, but I like the stained glass look of it.
This was the final scene.  Merlee and Andy slow danced to 'Moonlight Serenade' in front of this.



Andy and Julia swing dancing.


Andy and Rebecca: USA enters WWII.
Lane and Jon: The Boys Come Home From War.





Merlee and Tracy: Welcoming Home the Troops.

















No comments: