Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Project Update

Quick blog to share what's recently come off my needles.

I knit these legwarmers for Derby, although in this heat I won't be need them for a while.

The pattern is The Purl Bee's Tube Sock Legwarmers.  They're knit with Knitpicks' Swish Worsted yarn in white and peapod green.  I think they look pretty keen with my skates.





(Bruises on my knees to be ignored.)

On the needles now is yet another pair of socks.  This time it's Riff Socks from Knitty Deep Fall 2010 with Knitpicks' Comfy Fingering in Semolina. (I'm on a Knitpicks kick right now, can you tell.)  I'll put up pictures of those when I'm done.

In the meantime, life is hectic with packing and getting ready to move.  I'll probably disappear for a bit again while this whole process continues.  Once we're settled, I'll be back with pictures of the new place.


No comments: