Friday, March 15, 2013

Dear Life

Inspired by Gradybird. 




Dear Migraine: I really could have done without you today. You made it really hard for me to get stuff done. However, you serve as a good reminder to slow down and relax once in a while. Point taken. Now please go away so I can be productive this weekend.

Dear MSA Students: You are such a great group of creative, imaginative kiddos. You inspire me daily. Don't lose your artistic spark.

Dear Derby:  You're kicking my ass already and the season has barely begun. I'm terrified of the 25 in 5 (25 in 430 -- eep!) My big-girl panties are pulled up. Bring it, bitch. 

2 comments:

Grady said...

This is so good.

Well, the migrane part isn't good, but the post is. I love it! <3 <3 <3

Gina said...

Thank you for the inspiration, Grady!