Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Week

The first week of the new session is almost over. It went well, I think. The daily transitions from Private School to Our School went surprisingly smoothly. The kids in the Private School are a good group and help to clean up and clear out every day. I'm wondering how much it'll change by June. But for now they're good.

Rumor has it, BossMan and BossWoman are looking to hire someone else at the front desk. This will actually be kind of nice. It'll move my weekday hours earlier (11-6 instead of 12:30-8,) and I'll have someone to alternate Saturdays with me or cover if I am sick or have to go out of town.

I've sent in a resume to the School of Music at the college. They're looking for a Stage Manager. I'm kind of in two minds about it. Part of me really wants the job. I miss SMing, and the extra income will be nice. Part of me is worries I'll be exhausted working the dayjob all day and then SMing evenings and weekends.
I'll have to wait and see, I guess.

No comments: