Monday, August 1, 2011

New-New Apartment

     Finally, all our belongings are in the same place! (Well, aside from a few heirlooms and childhood things still with The Boy™'s parents' house.  And poor Louie the Turtle at my parents' house. We'll be getting those sometime this year.) A huge shout-out to Nic and Ron who helped us lug the heaviest of our furniture (couch and my desk) out of storage and into the new apartment. 

     The New-New Apartment is wonderful.  I'll be getting pictures up as soon as we've finished unpacking and get things settled.  Right now, I'm enjoying that there is space to move around, places for both of us to sit and QUIET at night. No white trash neighbors arguing on the front lawn until the wee hours of the morning.  For those of you who are wondering, Jersey is much happier here than he was at the Old-New Apartment.  The fish, of course, could care less.

   So: pictures as soon as I can.  I know I'm not the most regular blogger in the world.  Less so in the future as Spirits Willing goes into tech and performance and Orson's Shadow begins rehearsals.  But I'll try to update as often as I can.

No comments: