Saturday, May 9, 2009

Things Are Better

Like I said. I just had to get through Friday and things would be better. It is Saturday now and things are better. Some of the things that were stressing me out before are no longer quite so stressful. So at least I can sleep a little now, which helps.

The back pain is getting better. I've been doing the stretches I got from the physical therapist. I ought to have been doing them even though I was feeling better. Looks like this is now part of my daily routine, pain or no pain. Maybe I'll start shopping around for yoga DVDs to do in the morning before work. Any suggestions?

The Boy™ and I went to see the new Star Trek movie today. It was much better than I expected. I'm not really a huge fan of Star Trek movies. Or really any movie based on TV shows. But this one was really good. I recommend it if you're a fan of the show.

No comments: