Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Long Day

I had a really long day at work today.

They had shut the water off to our building to find and fix a leak.

It was supposed to be off for about an hour (which, I think, is why they didn't evacuate the building and tell us all to go home.)

It was off at 1pm at the earliest (that was when we first noticed it, I got a phone call from the management office around 1:30.)

At 5:30, I got a call saying the plumber has to order the part to fix it and they're going to have to keep the water until noon tomorrow at the latest.

I spent a seven hour and fifteen minute shift without being able to use the bathroom.

I had to pee. so. bad.



On a lighter note, I have next week off, and I'm going to spend the week visiting Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother-in-Law and Nephew. Maybe some other people as well.

No comments: