Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sporadic Blogging

Hi. It's me. Your sporadic blogger friend.

Things have been busy around here lately.

I just got back from an enjoyable week's vacation at Mom's. We had fun. A little relaxing, a little gym time, a lot of Baby Nephew time.

This coming week is going to be crazy. Back to work and back to life. The Boy™ and I are busy back and preparing to move. We're just moving across the street, but I have come to realize, there is no such thing as an easy move. Be it across the street or across the country, a move is a move. You still have to pack up your entire house and move it to a new place.
The good thing is, we have a whole week to do it. We can be in the new place on the 1st and we don't have to be out of the current place until the 6th. That takes some of the pressure off, I think.
I've sent off some e-mails and some facebook messages with our new address. If you haven't gotten a message and think you need the new address, let me know.

Pictures from vacation to come. And perhaps pictures of the new place, once we're in as well.

No comments: