Friday, January 8, 2010

2010

(Belated) Happy New Year!

I don't usually make New Years' Resolutions.

(Right, that's a tiny lie. My resolution every year is not to give up anything for Lent. A resolution I stole from my father, that I keep. Every year. It's sort of a joke, you see. And a father-daughter bonding thing. We're geeks. And bad Catholics.)

But I am going to make an attempt (which isn't the same thing as a resolution) to blog more this year.

And take more pictures.

And post those pictures on the blog.

Thereby blogging more.

And so, Gentle Readers, I have a resolution for you. I ask that you comment more on this old blog. So I know that I'm not just sending these words out into the void.

Because if I am, what a waste of my time that is.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I read your blog !! :)

Jp said...

Me too, but you already knew that :)