Monday, August 16, 2010

Days Off!

While Dolly performances are going spectacularly (three sold out shows last week!), it's good to have a few days off.  

I spent all of yesterday lounging in my favorite chair with Knitting and Netflix. I'm almost done with Season One of The Riches.  It took me a couple of episodes to get into this show (the pilot was a little more violent than I was expecting,) but I'm really beginning to enjoy it now. It wasn't a very long run series, so there isn't much to watch.

Since yesterday was SO unproductive, I decided to be moderately productive today and do some things around the house that I won't have the time or energy to do once I'm back to the grind tomorrow. I've gone for a run, cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom and now going to go fold some laundry.  

Then I'll probably be done for the day and relax some more. Hurray for days off!


No comments: