Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stumped

Last May, at the Maryland Sheep and Wool festival, I bought this yarn.

To be exact, I bought this yarn


I had a project all planned out for it.

In the past two days, I've cast on and frogged that project about four times. So I'm giving up on it and looking for something new to knit.
My problem is, I only bought two skeins (which was enough for the original project.) I'm having a hard time finding a substitute project.
The yarn is so soft and warm, I'd like to make something I can wrap around me: a wrap or a shrug or something like that. I'd love to do a sweater, but two skeins isn't nearly enough.
All else fails, I suppose I can do some mittens with it.

So I'm staying up way too late tonight (having gotten very little sleep last night) to find a pattern to knit.

My life is exciting, isn't it.


No comments: