Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Upcoming Shows

I'm in the midst of tech week craziness for the Odd Couple right now.  

This show is hysterical and awesome and great fun.

And a little stressful, I admit. I took on a bit more than I can chew. Stage manager, props mistress, scenic designer, lighting designer, electrician. Remind me not to do this again.

At the risk of drawing attention away from that awesomeness, I do want to point out for a moment my upcoming gig.  Which is also wonderful and delightful and beautiful in an entirely different way.


I'll wait for a moment while you go read about it.

........


Done?

This wonderful, delightful, beautiful, heartbreaking show is wickedly expensive to do. So, like all artists in recent times, my producers have started a Kickstarter campaign to help fund it. We're hoping at least to raise enough money to cover the rights. At most to cover the rights and the sets, lights, props and costumes.


Please donate.

Thank you. 

No comments: