Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More Good and Bad

Good News: I went to the doctor yesterday.
Bad News: They had to draw blood.
Good News: My blood is fine.
Bad News: The fatigue is therefore a result of the birth control implant and there's really nothing I can do about it (except take the implant out, which I'm not going to do at this point.)

Good News: I went to the doctor yesterday.
Bad News: I have a sinus infection.
Good News: I have antibiotics which are covered by the insurance.

Bad News (or good, depending on how you look at it) : I let the doctor talk me into getting a flu shot.
Good News: I won't be getting the flu, nor will I be spreading it to other people.
Bad News: My arms hurts.
Good News (or bad, depending on how you look at it) : Not that badly, I'm just being a baby.

Good News: BossMan and BossWoman are back from Texas.
Good News: This means less overtime for me.
Um ... there's very little bad news about this.

Other, totally unrelated news: The Boy and I went to see Coraline 3D on Sunday with Margot and the boys. I very highly recommend seeing it if you haven't done so already. It is fantastic.

3 comments:

Jp said...

Yay for good news! *scoots bad news under the rug*

As for Coraline, it IS fabulous. I wants to see it again!

Gina said...

I want to see it again too! Unfortunately, Jonas Bros are now in 3D. I wonder how long the theaters around here will be showing it in 2D.

Jp said...

I wish I could know that M would like the movie, I'd so take her to the theater if I knew she wouldn't be too scared. I might still try to go to the 2D on my own before it leaves the theater.