Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back to Real Life

The Boy and I are back home in PA. We spent the past six days in NY with Sister, Bro-in-Law and Nephew. It was wonderful. Nephew is so adorable, I could just eat him up! I wanted to stay for weeks and weeks, but all things must come to an end. I can't believe he's going to be MONTHS old the next time I see him again. Something is just not right about that. That's what I get for moving away, I suppose.

I'm stuck in Limbo Land this week. It's makeup week at work. So some classes are happening, but most are not. I'm on a weird kind of half schedule. It's sort of like the last week of school where you have to go in and do things, but you know that whatever you do this week doesn't really count.
Plus I don't really know what's going on for next week, as far as my actual schedule is concerned. So I can't plan anything (not that I have anything to plan.) And that kind of stresses me out. You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but I'm not.

I'm hoping things will be sorted out soon. All kinds of things. Things I can talk about and things I can't. I'll be posting about them as they are sorted or not sorted, each as they happen to be.

No comments: