Friday, June 19, 2009

Work Stuff

It's been a weird week at work. Makeup week. The only people who have been in have been music teachers. Sporadically. I've been covering the desk in the evenings. It has been nice and quiet. I spent the majority of that time on the computer, which I'm not allowed to do, but did anyway. Because, really? Who is going to notice. And what else is there for me to do?
Today is the last Friday I have to work for a couple of weeks. Tomorrow is the last Saturday I have to work for a couple of weeks. The schedule for the summer is light, compared to the regular session. The bad news is, I only have 28 hours a week. We're going to be on a tight budget this summer. The good news is, I have three day weekends for the next four weeks or so. I should keep in mind this little break is much needed after being so overworked for the past ten months. It'll be nice.

In the meantime, for your viewing enjoyment, here is another picture of Nephew:

No comments: