Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Delayed Post

I meant to post about this the other day, but as usual Life got in the way. As it has the habit of doing.

This past Saturday, The Boy, Circus, B and I drove to Philly to see JP and his Wife. They were in town for Wife's work conference. It was so awesome to finally meet JP. Philly was cool, but the real point of the trip was to meet them. I'll have pics up eventually. My camera died at some point between when I checked it before we left and arriving in Philly (I think it turned itself on somehow.) So I had to stop at a CVS and get a cheap, FunSaver camera (good Kodak girl that I am.) I have about 4 more pictures left on the roll and then I have to find a place that will develop it.

In other news, I finally saw the orthopedist last week. No news there. As per usual, they can't figure out where the pain is coming from. He advised me to swim 3 days a week to try to strengthen the back and hip, and stretch. Great. I'm scheduled to meet another doctor in the practice on the 16th to talk about injections. Fantastic. And get a back brace for when I have to sit for a long time. I'm going to look for one tomorrow to wear for the drive to Rochester on Friday. Hopefully this will help me arrive at Sister's house still able to move with some ease.

No comments: