Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mini Vacation

I have a long weekend this weekend. For some reason, BossMan decided we'd get Wed-Sat off for Easter/Passover this year. I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth and enjoying the time off (as much as I can.)
However, I am still busy. Is it possible for me to have time off and not be busy? I spent much of Wednesday running around, Getting Things Done. I think I accomplished most of it.
Today, I have driven to my parents'. The Boy™ stayed home to get some work done. It's a long drive to do by yourself. Especially with all the construction. Will they never be done working on Route 15? Something in me says no.
Anyway, I'm here, safe and sound. I've started a load of laundry already (I'd be a fool not to take advantage of the washer and dryer while I'm here.) The great big Moose Dog and I are just hanging out now, waiting for Mom and Dad to get home from work.

Saturday is Sister's baby shower. Pictures and updates from that to come. Eventually.

No comments: