Thursday, April 2, 2009

Things I Am Wondering

* Will I eat more fruits and vegetables if I buy them in bulk at Sam's Club? Or will they all just rot? Is the produce at Sam's even good?

* Can I squeeze in a haircut before I leave for Rochester next week?

* Are knitted t-shirts and vests as cute as they look in the pictures on Ravelry? Or are they going to be a waste of yarn once I knit them up?

* Why do I have 'Greensleeves' stuck in my head?

* Do I need a casual Spring jacket? Or can I get by with my dressy trench and my raincoat? I have a quilted vest, but sleeveless isn't always the way to go.

* Are my black sweatpants loose enough to wear to PT tomorrow? When she said sneakers, did she mean running shoes, or can I wear my Converse?

* Should I try to get the Friday before Memorial Day off of work as well? I'm not sure driving to Oswego the morning of Fred's wedding is such a good idea after all. What if we run into traffic and are late to the wedding? What if we are exhausted and fall asleep during the ceremony? How embarrassing would that be?

* Is there such a thing as mini-Peeps? How cute would it be to have mini-Peeps for my sister for her baby shower? Like baby Peeps! I'm going to look for them on Saturday!

* Have I annoyed people by doing this whole post in a list? I don't think I care.

No comments: