Sunday, April 19, 2009

On the Topic of Babies ...

There are other baby things sprouting around here (none there, don't get all excited.)



Baby Jade plant. This is a cutting from a larger jade plant that The Boy™ and I have had since college. I'll post a pic at another time of the Mama Jade. She's getting big now that I've learned the trick to jades (the trick is to ignore all the things you read about jades. This one LOVES water. Water it as often as you can.)
If you look closely, you can see Betty Fish in the background.



Baby tomatoes. This little buggers will be going in the garden in a couple of weeks. The Boy™ and I are going to be eating a lot of sauce and salsa this summer, I think. I'm not complaining about that. Fresh salsa is one of my favorite foods. (Does salsa count as a food? Or just a condiment? Condiments are food, right?)




Baby Harper. My friend Amber's little munchkin. Don't you just want to squeeze those pudgy little cheeks? She was about 6 weeks old in this picture, I think. Amber brought her in to visit me at work. It seems like everyone I know is either having babies or getting married this Spring and Summer. Crazy.

I'm ending this post with another picture of Harper. Because I can.

No comments: