Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good Days and Bad

Good News: We had a snow day today, so I didn't have to go to work.

Bad News: My truck didn't pass inspection.

Bad News: It cost $440 to fix.

Good News: It didn't cost $700 to fix, like they quoted us at the first place.

Bad News: We are -$50 in our checking account.

Good News: The Boy™ gets paid on Friday and I think I'm getting my check tomorrow instead of on the 1st (because BossMan and BossWoman are supposed to be going out of town.

Bad News: I cut the middle finger of my left hand chopping onions and I burned the index finger of the same hand on the too-hot bread machine (when the bread was finished baking.)

Good News: We had yummy homemade curry and homemade bread for dinner, with lots of leftovers.

Bad News: I'm going to have to go back to work tomorrow.

Good News: It's Thursday, which is a short and easy day for me.

Good News: BossMan and BossWoman will be out of town for two weeks. Hopefully this means things will be a little more relaxed at work (keep your fingers crossed!)

Good News: I have this monster to keep me company -



In all, I supposed the good outweighs the bad.

No comments: