Friday, January 23, 2009

Nothing Much

I've been more sporadic with my posting than I intended to be this year. I'd like to be one of those daily bloggers who unknowingly entertain me while I am work.

My life just isn't that exciting.

I go to work. I come home. I knit, I read, I chat with The Boy™. I go to bed. I do the same the next day.

Every day.

Except Sunday. Sunday is my day to run around like a chicken with its head cut off. Grocery shopping, other errands. Clean the apartment. Try to squeeze in some relaxation time.

That is my life. Not much to blog about.

I did, however, get a quick trip out last Sunday with Circus, B and Weeble (who was down visiting from NY.)

Some pictures:



Mystery Person Poses With Evan Pugh.

(psst ... it's Weeble!)




Old Main in the Snow.



Jersey Prints.

(We're all ready for spring.)

1 comment:

A C said...

It's the ghost of Weeble Present!