Sunday, January 25, 2009

Vacation!

No, we're not on vacation. Yet. But we have one planned!

The Boy™ and I are going to Tacoma, WA for Spring Break. Partly to see Snazzy Joe. Partly to get the heck out of town and have some fun. Partly to check out the city (and Seattle) and see if it's a place we would like to move to when we're done in PA.

I don't have a whole lot planned for the trip so far. Seeing Snazzy, of course. We'll take the bus to Seattle for a day and ... check out the city, I guess. I've gotten some information on some museums I'd like to check out. I'd like to at least walk through the theatre district, even if we can't see a show. And, of course, find a yarn store.

So, what do you think? Any suggestions of things we should do in Tacoma or Seattle? We're open for ideas right now. (Inexpensive ideas; we don't have much money.)

2 comments:

izenmania said...

I have some suggestions :D

A C said...

I went to a Pow Wow in Discovery Park when I was there, it was amazing and I got a sunburn! I started every day getting coffee at Pike Place Market (Seattle) and saw some great exhibits at Seattle Art Museum (SAM). Oh, and the zoo. To see the elephants. :)