Thursday, March 12, 2009

Last Day

We spent our last day of vacation wandering around the University of Washington. The campus is very nice. Some of the buildings are gorgeous, particularly the library which looks (as Silly Punk put it) like the great hall from Harry Potter. Picture of that to come.

We stopped by the yarn store (sock yarn pics later) and the comic book store. Then took the bus back to the hotel. We're resting our achy legs now. Well, my achy legs (and hips and back and feet. I should have brought better sneakers to walk around in.)

We'll pack up tonight and catch the early busy tomorrow back to the airport. Somehow, we leave at 11:55 tomorrow afternoon and a 5 hour flight and an hour and a half flight later, we will land in Rochester at 9:50pm. Darn time zones. We'll stay the night at my Sister's and then go back to PA on Saturday sometime.

This vacation has been fun and short, but I'm ready to go home and sleep in my own bed.

No comments: