Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lionish

March has certainly rushed in like the Lion is it supposed to be. While we haven't gotten any of the snow that has coated the East Coast (not a flake,) the temps here have dropped far below comfortable levels.

Yeah, okay, so comfortable levels for me is in the 50s but we haven't seen them in a while. It got back down into the single digits this morning with a wind chill advisory until about 10am (what exactly is the point of a wind chill advisory, anyway?)

This past week has been hectic for me. Theatre and dance performances at work with very little (for me) rehearsal or preparation. It brought a whole new meaning to the phrase winging it. But it went well and the audiences, as far as I know, were happy. Which is all that really matters in the end.

I'm still trying to fight off this awful sinus infection. I went into the doctor today who said I am, in fact, getting better and I'd be getting better faster if I would slow down and give myself a chance to rest. He scolded me for working so much over the weekend instead of resting. Some things can't be helped though.

So, the plan for the rest of the week is to rest. And prepare to go to Tacoma next week!

But mostly rest.

Really.

No comments: