Friday, March 20, 2009

Picture Dump (Part Two)

I'll start with some more glass sculptures from outside the Tacoma Glass Museum.









And continue with some random pictures from Pike's Place Market:







Then move on to two pictures of World's End friends (Snazzy and Smalltown.)





And then sneak in two pictures I took at museums (I know, I'm a bad girl.) The first is the David Macaulay exhibit from the Tacoma Art Museum and the second is the Wall o' Coffee from the Burke Museum at the University of Washington.






Finally, I'll finish up with a random statue taken from outside the court building in Tacoma and a picture of everyone's favorite Jersey (who didn't come with us, but the picture was on my camera from before we left.)







Picture Dump (Part Three) to come another day.

2 comments:

beck said...

If I'm not mistaken one would think Jersey knows how absolutely adorable he is!

freelance said...

man, i love the glass museum. it is so purdy!