Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tacoma, Day 2

It's only 9:15am as I write this and we haven't accomplished very much yet today, but I thought I'd stop by and blog about last night before I forget to do it.

We met up with Snazzy and some of his friends yesterday evening and went to a place called Red Hots for beer, hot dogs and pin ball. The hot dogs were good (The Boy™ and I got veggie dogs, those were good too,) I assume the beer was good (I had water, flying makes me a bit dehydrated,) and the pinball was less than stellar, but the guys had fun. All in all, we had a really good time. Snazzy is awesome and his friends are funny.

We crashed when we got back to the hotel. We are both pretty beat. We enjoyed the continental breakfast this morning -- impressive -- and are being lazy in the room right now before we decide what we do with our day. It will probably be a pretty low key kind of day. Today is our recovery day. We're just going to take it easy and relax.

No comments: