Monday, March 9, 2009

We're on Vacation!

We have arrived, safe and sound, in Tacoma. The flights were uneventful. Snazzy kindly gave us instructions on which bus to take from the airport and met us at the bus stop to guide us to our hotel. So we're checked in and relaxing right now. We will soon meet up with Snazzy for dinner. Well, soon being a relative term.

I'm a little messed up with all the time changes happening. My body thinks it's 6:30 in the evening, but the clock says it's only 3:30. I'm ready for a light dinner, some mindless TV and bed, but there's still a lot of daytime left.

It was gorgeous when we left PA on Saturday - sunny and warm. Somehow, the weather in WA didn't get the notice that we were coming and were on vacation. It's cold and snowy here right now. I'm hoping it clears up and the week is at least sunny for us, if not warm.

The hotel is nice. Nothing too expensive or fancy. There's a nice little couch in the room, which is a plus. We also have a mini 'fridge and a microwave. I think we'll be seeking out a store tomorrow to pick up some food so we can minimize the eating out.

I'll be taking as many pictures as I can, but unfortunately can't post any until we get back, as I left the cable to hook the camera up to the computer at home. I'll blog when I can, though.

1 comment:

Jp said...

Yay for vacation! Hope you two have a grand time. You're in the doghouse for forgetting your camera cable, but I'll forgive you as long as you continue to blog, even a little bit (though I know I suck at blogging on vacation, so can't hold you to too much), and I know we'll see pictures when you get back.

Have fun, you two. Make sure you relax and enjoy yourselves.