Thursday, March 5, 2009

Procrastinating

I'm not.

Really.

I'm not procrastinating.

I'm resting.

Which is exactly what the doctor told me to do.

It's 8pm anyway. Who does anything at 8 in the evening? Anything that I have to do can wait until morning.

Here. I'll make a list. Will that make you happy? I'll make a list of the things I have to do before Saturday (meaning all the things I have to do tomorrow before I go to work at 4.) That way, I can refer to it when I'm done resting.

1. Get a haircut (okay, that's not a big deal, it probably doesn't need to be first on the list. The world won't end if I don't get a hair cut before we leave for Tacoma.)
2. Pack
3. Go to the bank and get cash (that doesn't even need to be done before we leave. We can stop at the ATM in Rochester just as easily as we can stop at the ATM here.)
4. Do the dishes
5. Clean the bathroom


.... That's it? That's it! Only five things. The list isn't really that long. See, you're all worried about nothing. There really isn't that much to do.

Now relax.

Rest.

Doctor's orders.

2 comments:

Jp said...

Sounds like you'll have a *lazy*ahem* restful evening and should still get your list accomplished tomorrow. When's your trip? How long you gone?

Gina said...

We leave for Mom's on Saturday. We're staying there for the weekend, flying out to Tacoma on Monday and flying back to Mom's on Friday. We'll come back to PA on Saturday or Sunday, depending on how tired we are.