Saturday, December 13, 2008

Arg.

Looks like I'm going to have to go to the bank after work on Monday. My card was declined at the yarn store today, despite $600+ in the account. The Ever Lovely Becca nicely paid for my purchase (yarn for a new hat, sock yarn and a gift certificate for a friend - I only went in for the gift certificate.) She's such a sweetheart.

I had a problem with the card yesterday at Lowe's. This didn't phase me too much. I always have a problem with my card at Lowe's. I don't know why that is. I had them run it as credit instead of debit and it worked out fine. It worked at Target after that, so I just assumed it was the usual problem with Lowe's and thought nothing of it. I've never had a problem with it at the yarn store, so this is kind of bothering me.

I hope it's not a huge ordeal. I don't have the energy to deal with ordeals right now. The people at our bank are super nice (despite everyone else's problems with Citizen's Bank, I have never had an issue with them.) Think happy Bank Thoughts for me on Monday around noon.

1 comment:

Beez said...

Happy Bank Thoughts indeed. There are a number of places here that flat-out tell you to run your card as a "credit" instead of a debit card...for some reason it causes less problems with the verifying sysytem.