Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Cheer

I'm feeling a bit stressed, financially and otherwise. I found out today that not only are we not having our regularly scheduled hours next week, BossMan and BossWife have decided to only staff the desk from 9-12 every day. Meaning there are only 15 hours for the week to split between three people.
K has generously said she will only take one day that week, leaving two days a peice for L and me. So I've gone from 39 hours for the week to 6. The Boy™ and I will have to seriously tighten our pursestrings.

To some of you who may be expecting presents from us for Christmas this year, I apologize that you will probably only be getting cards instead. And some of you who may be expecting cards may be not be getting anything. It's not that we don't love you or that we've turned into Scrooges all of a sudden. It's just that we're very poor right now, and just plain can't afford it. We still send you Happy Holidays and Merry New Years.

No comments: